ProKarting has an opportunity for a Design Engineer / Product Developer to join its team in Hasselt.
ProKarting is the European manufacturer of go-karting tracks. With our own development, production and warehousing a flexible and swift supply is guaranteed. Our concept is based on experience on the European go-karting market for over 20 years.
- You will develop new products and solutions for our market
- You will do feasibility studies of new incoming projects from all over the world.
- You will combine architectural models, Steel Structure Designs and track designs in CAD to present the full potential of a location to the client.
- You will create graphical visualizations of potential projects
Once the project has reached the manufacturing Phase :
- You will follow up 3D Measurements, 3D Scanning and soil surveys of potential job sites
- You will carry out measurements and evaluate the possibilities of potential job sites
- You will create detailed installation drawings
- You will follow up production preparation and pre assembly of the running orders
- You draw up the necessary price requests and price comparisons and negotiate with suppliers and any subcontractors.
- You are in direct contact with our own sales team, installation team, suppliers and customers, etc.
- You will place and follow up on orders for accessories.
- You work as part of our project team.
- You are in possession of a Bachelor degree in architecture or engineering (civil/construction/mechanical/electromechanical).
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in a project environment.
- Because of this you have a good knowledge of software tools such as Solidworks.
- Experience in Adobe CC Suite, Rhinoceros and rendering packages is a plus.
- Experience in SketchUp, ArchiCAD, is a plus
- You are a good draftsman, can sketch communicatively
- Experience in 3D measurements or scanning is definitely a plus.
- You are hands-on, can set priorities and you are able to work with tight deadlines.
- You work correctly and accurately in the context of administrative follow-up.
- You can work independently.
- You have sufficient professional language skills in English, French, German or Dutch is a plus
A challenging and varied job, with room for initiative in a rapidly growing company
A correct salary with extra-legal benefits
Mail your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sam Plessers: 0471 775 229